Tel: +377 97 98 42 24
- DEA, University of Nice (Postgraduate Degree in Economic Law)
- DESS-DJCE, University of Aix-Marseille (Postgraduate Degree in International Business Law)
- Visiting Scholar – Duke Law School
- Co-editor of Editions Lexis Nexis-Jurisclasseur, Fascicules de droit monégasque (Monegasque Law Fascicles)
- Participation to the Modernisation Committee of the Business Law in Monaco
- Accredited Advisor of Monaco Private Label
- Speaker for the Master degree in Business Law, specialised in Corporate Law, Institut de Droit des Affaires d’Aix-Marseille
- Banking & Finance - Monaco
- Le statut du dirigeant de la Société par Actions Simplifiée (Status of the chief executive of the "SAS" or simplified joint stock company)
Olivier Marquet is the partner in charge of the teams specialising in banking and financial law and business law.
In the field of banking and financial law, his expertise covers the creation or acquisition of a bank or financial institution, banking monopoly, bank secrecy, Franco-Monegasque banking agreements and also monetary agreements between the Principality of Monaco and the European Community, the SEPA agreement, measures to combat money laundering, terrorist financing and corruption, Monegasque financial law, Monegasque banking laws, banker's liability law, laws on credit and syndicated loans, credit guarantees, debt restructuring, and the preparation of documents for clients to exercise banking and financial activities.
In the field of business law, Olivier Marquet regularly advises clients on asset acquisition and sale transactions (audits, transfer of ownership agreements, warranties, shareholders' agreements, etc.), long-term financing operations (capital increases by new share issues, capital reductions, etc.), internal restructuring operations (mergers, partial asset transfers, etc.), the creation of companies or joint ventures of all forms, business closures and more generally all company law matters. His expertise in the practice area of business law also covers corporate criminal law and data protection law.