PCM Avocats' specialist team assists investors, and companies with all kinds of conveyancing transactions involving the acquisition or sale of real estate assets located in the Principality of Monaco.
Our dedicated real estate law team offers a broad range of services, providing legal advice and assistance and also handling litigation in real estate-related matters, notably concerning:
- Real estate transactions and investments in the Principality of Monaco;
- Real estate financing;
- Real estate development and off-plan (pre-completion) sales;
- Planning laws and litigation;
- Real estate dispute settlement;
- Real estate management;
- Real estate tax affairs;
- Construction litigation and expert appraisals.
PCM Avocats provides advice and assistance to:
- Property developers;
- Real estate agents;
- Commercial tenants.
PCM Avocats' expertise and reputation in the field of real estate law is built on the skill and experience of the firm's lawyers. Our team's knowledge covers all fields and sectors (offices, hotels, housing, retail premises, industrial and logistics activities).