Employment law and mobility
PCM Avocats' specialist team assists clients with drafting employment contracts and handling all of the formalities involved in recruiting personnel in the Principality of Monaco, and with the requirements of international employee mobility.
Our team has extensive experience in the following areas:
- Drafting employment contracts;
- Collective Agreement applicable to bank employees;
- Collective Agreement applicable to financial institutions;
- Assisting employers with the recruitment process;
- Unfair competition and the risks of employee raiding;
- Secondment of employees in the Principality of Monaco;
- Secondment of employees from Monaco to other countries;
- Labour disputes;
- Managing restructuring operations and their implications for employees.
PCM Avocats' lawyers also lecture on Monegasque Employment Law at the University of Montpellier.
PCM Avocats' expertise and reputation in the field of employment law is built on the skill, knowledge and experience of the firm's lawyers, their frequent interaction with the Monegasque authorities, and their active role in discussions on Monaco's employment laws.