International private and personal law
PCM Avocats has a team of specialists in personal and international private law. Our team is considered to be a market leader in its field.
We provide advice on personal law matter to private individuals resident in Monaco or based overseas. Our expertise covers specific areas such as prenuptial agreements and estate planning, and more generally includes advice on family law and legal protection of adults and minors. We are also able to assist clients with family mediation procedures (between spouses, parents or between parents and children) or educational support measures.
In addition, we provide legal and administrative assistance for private individuals looking to become resident in Monaco.
We handle litigation for private clients in civil, criminal and administrative cases. This activity covers the following areas:
- International private law matters (competent jurisdiction, applicable law, choice-of-law rule);
- National and international divorce;
- National and international inheritance;
- Parental authority, contact and visitation rights, maintenance;
- Wrongful removal of children, application of the Hague Conventions;
- All penal cases directly related to family law;
- Protection of adults and minors;
- Administrative procedures for residency cards.
In Monaco, Christine Pasquier-Ciulla is a member of the IAFL (International Academy of Family Lawyers) and STEP (Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners).
The international background of the private international and personal law team, either by their education and their ability to work in multiple languages, together with their extensive network of specialist contacts, are all crucial advantages for PCM Avocats.
PCM Avocats has been named among the top law firms in this area of practice, by Chambers Global and Legal 500.